|Packaging||5 ml in 1 Bottle|
|Delivery Time||6 To 15 days|
What Is Dorzox Eye Drop 2% (5ml)?
Are you experiencing patchy blind spots on one side of your eyes? Are you experiencing difficulty in seeing things from the central vision? If yes Use Dorzox Eye Drop, the symptoms indicate glaucoma. Some people with glaucoma issues also experience severe eye pain with headaches. Some people go through blurred vision and nausea when they have glaucoma.
Glaucoma is known to affect the optic nerve. When there is damage in the optic nerve, it creates pressure in the eyes. As a result, people suffer from glaucoma which results from normal eye pressure.
When you experience glaucoma symptoms, receive treatment without any delay. Your ophthalmologist will prescribe you Dorzox Eye Drop which treats glaucoma. The potent eye drop belongs to the category of Ophthalmic anti-glaucoma agents.
Treat glaucoma effectively with the use of the eye drop. Make sure to use the eye drop as long as your ophthalmologist prescribes you.
Read More :The Ultimate Guide To Understanding Glaucoma
Uses Of Dorzox Eye Drop 2% (5ml)
The prime use of the Dorzpx eye drop is to relieve patients from glaucoma. This is an eye condition that affects the optic nerve. It is the optic nerve that transmits visual information from the eyes to the brain. As a result, you get a powerful vision. The high pressure in the eyes damages the optic nerve. Unfortunately, glaucoma happens even with normal eye pressure.
Regular use of Dorzox Eye Drop can help patients get relief from glaucoma. This eye drop is used for ophthalmic purposes. The correct use of the eye drop can help patients overcome glaucoma in a few weeks. If you do not know how to use the eye drop, ask your medical provider.
Ensure to use the eye drop with caution. Do not exceed the dose or stop taking the dose without consulting your doctor.
Benefits Of Dorzox Eye Drop 2% (5ml)
- The benefit of using Dorzox Eye Drop is to treat glaucoma permanently.
- The eye drop consists of Dorzolamide which aims to treat glaucoma.
- The increased pressure in the eyes leads to glaucoma in patients.
- The useful eye drop belongs to the carbonic anhydrase inhibitors.
- The compound is highly effective in reducing the pressure in the eyes.
- Your vision can be damaged if the pressure in the eyes is too high. Hence, using this eye drop is extremely essential.
- Use the eye drop as your ophthalmologist has instructed you.
- The pressure in the eyes will not be controlled if you stop taking the eye drop suddenly.
- Prevent yourself from vision loss with the regular use of the eye drop.
The Directions For Use Are As Followed:
Dorzox eye drop is designed for the treatment of glaucoma. Hence, use this eye drop externally. It is necessary to use the eye drops for an appropriate duration and dose. Before using the eye drop, read the instructions on the label.
Hold the dropper near the eyes. Instill a few drops as your doctor tells you. Make sure to instill the liquid of the eye drop in the lower part of the eyelid. Taking the medicine at least three times a day can give you relief.
- Glaucoma patients may experience some side effects of the medicine.
- Some common side effects which patients may come across are blurred vision, inflammation in the eyelid, and a stinging sensation.
- Some other side effects include a burning sensation, headache, and bitter taste in the mouth.
- Some patients experience eye irritations, nausea, and tiredness in the eyes.
- If any of the side effects trouble you, give a ring to your ophthalmologist.
Dosage Of Dorzox Eye Drop 2% (5ml)
Various dosages of Dorzox Eye Drop can be accessed in various pharmacies. An ophthalmologist will assess the condition of glaucoma. After a thorough assessment, a specific dose is prescribed to the patients.
It is the responsibility of the patient to take the eye drop properly. Altering the dose may give rise to severe side effects. Without consulting your ophthalmologist, do not stop using this eye drop.
Taking an additional dose may affect the glaucoma condition. Therefore, it is necessary to take a specified dose as your ophthalmologist instructs you. Overdosing the eye drop can give rise to severe side effects.
Not having the dose of the eye drop properly may not treat glaucoma. In case you skip a dose, take it within 24 hours. For best results, glaucoma patients need to use the eye drop three times a day. Try not to miss out on a dose that can provide optimal results to your eyes.
Other Best Eye Drops
- Careprost (With Brush) 3ml 0.03%
- Toba Eye Drop 0.3% (5 ml)
- Zaha Eye Drop 3 ml
- Lotepred Eye Drop of 5 ml
- Just Tears Lubricant 10 ml
- Extralube Eye Drop 10 ml
- Bimat (With Brush) 3 ml (0.03%)
- Acivir Eye Ointment
A Guide To Safety
Interactions With Medicines
Before using Dorzox, let your doctor know if you are taking any other glaucoma medicines. Stop using Sulphonamides and brinzolamide while taking the eye drop. Avoid taking sulfasalazine while using the useful eye drop.
Precautions And Warning
- Stop using Dorzox Eye Drop if the component does not suit you.
- Apply one drop of the eye drop in the affected eye thrice a day.
- Avoid touching the tip of the eye dropper or do not touch the surface of the dropper.
- Before using the eye drop, do not wear contact lenses.
- If you have any other eye medications, notify your ophthalmologist.
Store the potent eye drop in a dark and cool zone. Keep the eye medicine out of reach of sunlight exposure and kids. It is necessary to place the eye drop under a favorable room temperature.