|Active-Ingredient||Naphazoline and Phenylephrine|
|Manufacturer||ENTOD Pharmaceuticals Ltd|
|Packaging||10 ml in 1 bottle|
|Strength||0.05% w/v and 0.12% w/v|
|Delivery Time||6 To 15 days|
What Is Opticool 10 ml?
Are you experiencing watery eyes? Do you have constant itchiness and redness in the eyes? Do you feel your eyelids are swollen? If yes, these are the signs of allergies in the eyes use Opticool 10 ml Eyedrops for Eyecare. Many people also experience itchy noses, coughing, or sneezing while suffering from eye allergies.
If you are exposed to substances such as mold spores or pollen, your eyes will become watery and itchy. Allergies in the eyes are the inflammation that results from allergic reactions to mold spores. Allergic reactions in the eyes can also be due to pollen.
If you experience signs of allergies in the eyes often, seek medical help. Your medical provider prescribes Opticool 10 ml. It is an eye drop that cures allergic diseases in the eyes. Using the medicine can also help people relieve swelling and tiredness of the eyes. People can get temporary relief from discomfort and burning in the eyes.
Uses Of Opticool 10 ml
The prime use of Opticool 10 ml is to provide temporary relief from redness and itching in the eyes. The allergies in the eyes can be due to exposure to grass, pollen, smoke, dust, and pollen. If you have minor eye allergies, using this eye drop can be effective.
This eye drop provides soothing and cooling to the eyes. As you suffer from allergies in the eyes, your eyes start to itch. At times, you see redness in the eyes which is due to itchiness. Applying the eye drop can cure allergies in the eyes effectively.
It is necessary to use the eye drop carefully to reap maximum benefits. Keep eye allergies at bay with the regular use of the eye drop.
Benefits of Opticool 10 ml
- The supreme benefit of using Opticool 10 ml is to treat symptoms of allergies in the eyes.
- If you experience pain, irritation, swelling, or redness in the eyes, using this eye drop will be helpful.
- Get quick relief from a burning sensation in the eyes with the use of the effective eye drop.
- After using this eye drop, you will feel a soothing sensation in your eyes.
- It is necessary to use this eye drop properly to get rid of eye allergies.
- This eye drop is a prescription-targeted medicine. Hence, buy this medicine after getting a doctor’s prescription.
The Directions For Use Are As Followed:
This eye drop is designed to treat allergies in the eyes. Use the eye drop in the proper dose and at the right time. Before using the eye drop, check the instructions on the label. Without touching the tip of the eye drop, hold the dropper close to your eyes. Gently squeeze the dropper and place the medicine in the lower portion of your eyelid. If extra liquid falls off, wipe off the eye drop.
- Patients with eye allergies are likely to suffer from side effects.
- Some common side effects which patients can come across are irritation, pain, blurred vision, and stinging sensation in the eyes.
- Other side effects include photophobia and eye pain.
- If any of the signs do not subside, report to your medical provider.
Dosage Of Opticool 10 ml
Patients with eye allergy disease may come across various dosages of Opticool 10 ml in pharmacies. Your medical practitioner will assess your eyes to know the condition of the allergy. Depending on the eye condition, a specific dose of eye drops is suggested to patients.
Taking the eye drop properly as per a doctor’s instructions is necessary. If you take the eye drop as your eye doctor instructs you, eye allergies will be treated quickly.
Do not take additional eye drops which can show adverse reactions to your eyes. In case you have taken more eye drops, consult your doctor immediately. Eye allergies may aggravate on overdosing the medicine.
In case you forget to use the eye drop, apply it whenever you recall. It is necessary to use the eye drop at a fixed time. Not using the eye drop in proper duration may not show desired results. Try not to skip a dose of the eye drop to get optimal results.
Other Best Eye Drops
- Careprost (With Brush) 3ml 0.03%
- Toba Eye Drop 0.3% (5 ml)
- Zaha Eye Drop 3 ml
- Lotepred Eye Drop of 5 ml
- Just Tears Lubricant 10 ml
- Extralube Eye Drop 10 ml
- Bimat (With Brush) 3 ml (0.03%)
A Guide To Safety
Interactions with Medicines
In case you consume any other medicines for allergies, notify your medical practitioner. If the component does not suit your eyes, stop using the medication.
Precautions and Warning
- If you are having any other allergy medicines, inform your healthcare provider.
- If the component does not suit you, refrain from using Opticool 10 ml.
- It is advised not to operate a heavy machine or go on a drive after applying the eye drop.
- If the liquid comes in contact with your eyes, wash your eyes properly with water.
- Make use of the medicine twice a day. Using more than twice can affect the eyes.
- Try not to blink or rub your eyes after taking the effective eye drop.
- When you are using the eye drop, do not use contact lenses. You can wear spectacles instead of using lenses.
Store the useful eye drop under 30 degrees room temperature. It is necessary to store the eye drop away from your children’s reach. Keep the medicine for eye allergies out of reach of sunlight exposure.