|Sun Pharma Laboratories, India
|5 ml in 1 Bottle
|6 To 15 days
What Is Lotepred Eye Drop?
Are you infected with allergies in the eyes? Do you experience swelling in the eyes? Do you notice redness in the eyes? If yes visit Eye Care Category or Use Lotepred Eye Drop, the signs imply that you are suffering from an eye infection. Innumerable people suffer from eye infections. Some patients go through allergies in the eyes.
At times, your eyes feel itchy and sore. Get your eyes treated if you experience soreness in the eyes for many days. Various allergies can affect the eyes. As a result, you may come across redness and itchiness in the eyes. Constant itching and redness can be hazardous for your eyes.
If your eye allergies or infection does not go away, seek medical attention. Your medical provider prescribes you Lotepred Eye Drop. It belongs to the category of steroids. The eye drop treats swelling and redness caused due to allergies or infections.
Using this eye drop will help people get relief from itchiness, soreness, and redness in the eyes. The effective eye drop will prevent the substance that causes inflammation in the eyes.
Uses Of Lotepred Eye Drop
The prime use of Lotepred Eye Drop is used to treat allergies and infections in the eyes. This eye drop is also used in treating post-operative pain and inflammation after ocular surgery. The immune system’s natural response to infection and injury is inflammation. Reduce the swelling and redness in the eyes with the use of the eye drop.
The eye drop consists of Loteprednol etabonate. It clogs a chemical messenger in the brain which leads to swelling and inflammation. Treat pain and inflammation in the use with the regular use of the eye drop. Keep in mind that this eye drop is only for ophthalmic use. Make use of the eye drop as long as your doctor instructs you.
Benefits Of Lotepred Eye Drop
- The benefit of using the eye drop is to reduce swelling and redness in the eyes.
- With the effective eye drop, patients can resolve the symptoms of itching, and pain in the eyes.
- This eye drop is equally effective in treating post-operative ocular pain.
- Eye infections caused due to allergies can be cured with the use of this eye drop.
- After using the eye drop, patients can carry out their daily activities without any hassle.
- Treat eye pain and inflammation with the use of the powerful eye drop.
The Directions For Use Are As Followed:
This eye drop should be used only for ophthalmic practice. Lie down, tilting your head in the backward position. Pull your lower eyelid slowly with the help of the index finger. Pour the number of drops as your doctor instructs you. After instilling the drop, close your eyes for two minutes. Make sure the liquid enters your eyelid. Wipe the extra liquid off your eyes.
- Some side effects may crop up after using the eye drop.
- Some common side effects patients may come across are irritation in the eyes, watery eyes, and constant itching in the eyes.
- Some patients may also experience foreign body sensations in the eyes.
- Notify your medical provider if any of the side effects persist for many days.
Dosage Of Lotepred Eye Drop
Various dosages of Lotepred Eye drops can be accessible in pharmacies. An ophthalmologist will assess the condition of the infection in the eyes. After checking the eye infection, a precise dose of the eye drop is suggested to you. Take the prescribed dose as your doctor instructs you. Try not to alter the dose without your doctor’s permission.
Do not use an additional dose of the eye drop which can lead to serious side effects. Severe itching or burning sensation in the eyes may occur on overdosing on the eye drop. In case you overdose on the eye drop, notify your ophthalmologist as soon as possible.
Missing out on a dose of the eye drop may reduce the effect of the medicine. It may take time to resolve an eye infection if you keep missing out on a dose. In case you forget to use the eye drop, take it when you recollect.
Other Best Eye Drops
- Careprost (With Brush) 3ml 0.03%
- Toba Eye Drop 0.3% (5 ml)
- Zaha Eye Drop 3 ml
- Lotepred Eye Drop of 5 ml
- Just Tears Lubricant 10 ml
- Extralube Eye Drop 10 ml
- Bimat (With Brush) 3 ml (0.03%)
A Guide To Safety
Interactions With Medicines
Report to your healthcare provider if you are allergic to the constituent of the medicine. If you take medicines for glaucoma or herpes simplex virus eye infection, tell your doctor. In case you take medicines for any eye problems, notify your medical practitioner.
Patients who take any ophthalmic medications or eye drops shoot report to their doctors. Avoid taking medicines for AIDS and vaccines while taking Lotepred Eye Drop. Avoid using this eye drop while you are having antibiotic drugs.
Precautions And Warning
- Do not take Lotepred Eye Drop if you suffer from eye issues, glaucoma, or herpes simplex eye infection.
- Stop driving while you are applying the eye drop which can cause blurred vision.
- Keep in mind to use only the prescribed dose of the eye drop.
- Breastfeeding mothers and pregnant females are not advised to use this eye drop.
- In case you have allergies to corticosteroids, avoid using the eye drop.
- Tell your healthcare provider if you have ocular toxicities or any other eye diseases.
Storing the eye drop under 25-degree room temperature is essential. Keep the eye drop away from sunlight exposure and children. To increase the efficacy of the medicine, keep the eye drop in a dark and cool zone.