|Packaging||4 Tablets in Strip & 10 Tablets in a strip|
|Delivery Time||6 To 15 days|
Do you face challenges in achieving a strong and sustainable erection? If it is the same for you then it may be true that this symptom that you are facing relates to erectile dysfunction.
Having this challenge is a common sexual issue among males these days. There is an ideal medicine that we shall be discussing here that may just help you resolve your issues. It is the Suhagra medicine that may just help you to get a quick and fast solution for ED. So let us get to know more about Suhagra medicines.
What is Suhagra?
Suhagra is a brand of generic ED medicine. Using this medicine allows you to dictate the terms of having an erection easily. With the action of this medicine, you can easily get over your issues of impotence and forget about a poor-quality sexual affair with your partner.
Suhagra contains Sildenafil and this is the generic element that provides you with a strong and hard erection quite easily.
Suhagra medicines can help you to achieve the desirous erection qualities that you are looking for. Suhagra pills can also sustain for a long time easily which helps you to achieve your sexual life.
How To Use Suhagra?
Using Suhagra will require you to attain a prescription from the doctor as it isn’t an OTC medicine. Remember that within your prescription all the information will be present regarding how you have to use the pills.
It will contain the amount of dosage you need to take the frequency of administering the medicine and a few guidelines while having it.
Using Suhagra is best done only following the recommendations of the doctor. if you misuse it you may easily fall into the trap of dealing with the side effects of the medicine.
What Are The Benefits of Suhagra?
Although you may have a lot of branded ED curing pills in the market using Suhagra has got its benefits. Firstly, is the price of the medicine which is quite affordable for most. You can easily carry out your treatment with the help of the pills for months without having to go deep in your pockets.
Using the Suhagra brand is also completely safe as it is manufactured and marketed by one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in India Cipla Ltd. It is also beneficial to use the medicine as it has the generic element FDA-approved Sildenafil Citrate in it.
The Directions For Use Are As Followed:
The directions for using Suhagra pills are to simply gulp down the medicine through your throat. Remember that you do not have to do any other actions such as breaking the medicine or dissolving it in water. It comes in a ready-to-use format.
The basic guideline is that you will have the medicine taken at once by swallowing it but only about an hour before having sex life such that it remains in action even when you are being intimate with your partner.
Side Effects of Suhagra
- Stomach cramps
- Dry mouth
- These are usually some of the mild effects that are highly common. Usually, these may occur only mildly and sometimes only for a few days of the initial starting.
- But there are some rare and of course severe side effects of Suhagra pills too and these include.
- Chest pain
- A drop in blood pressure lowers libido
- Palpitation breathing
Dosage Of Suhagra
- Suhagra pills are one of the most highly demanding medicines in the market thanks to their range of doses.
- Suhagra comes in a wide variety of doses for example you have smaller doses like 25mg or 50mg. Even mild or moderate doses like 100mg can also be prescribed by doctors.
- Unless your ED is too severe you may not need to use the higher doses of the pill such as 150mg or 200mg.
We highly recommend that you use the dose of Suhagra medicines that have been suggested by the doctors. if you unnecessarily use a higher level of dose it can only bring out the side effects.
It is possible that you may not remember taking your pill one day. but usually on that day, you can again expect the same sort of symptoms of ED and challenges with your erections.
A Guide To Safety
Here is what the safety guide from the doctors will be
Interactions with Medicines
Usually, there are a few interactive medicinal and general elements that you need to avoid largely because they increase the chances of side effects.
Those medicines that cause the highest chances of interaction with Suhagra pills are other ED medicines that contain a different composition them and the ones that have nitrates or alpha-blocker compounds present in them.
As we said above, it is also not safe to administer any hallucinogenic or addictive substances together with the pills.
Precautions and Warning
- Avoiding overdose or taking contraindicating medicines and other substances is what you need to primarily avoid.
- A severe side effect occurs and the patient must immediately stop taking further pills until consulted with the doctors.
- Never try to administer the medicine when you are above 64 years which is the maximum safe age for recommending the medicine.
Storage of the medicines is safe only within the normal room temperatures of less than 30 degrees Celsius and with mild humidity and does not need freezing.