|Ajanta Pharma, India
|3 ml in 1 Bottle
|6 To 15 days
What Is Zaha Eye Drop?
Are you experiencing irritation or itchiness in your eyes? Are your eyes swollen or do you notice watery eyes? Have your eyes become red? If yes Visit Out Eye Care Category For All type Of Eye Problem Solution or Use Zaha Eye Drop, these symptoms imply that you have a bacterial eye infection. Patients who have bacterial eye infections should seek medical help quickly.
In many cases, it is observed that eye infection starts with itchiness and redness in the eyes. In rare cases, it is observed that the eye infection leads to vision loss. As soon as you notice any eye infection, rush to your doctor. Your medical provider will check your eyes to know the precise cause of the infection in the eyes.
As per the infection of the eye, a medical professional will prescribe Zaha Eye Drop. It is a potent eye drop that cures bacterial infections in the eyes. This eye drop can obliterate various types of bacteria that cause infection in the eyes. Adult patients can get rid of bacterial eye infections in a few days with the use of this eye drop. Children who suffer from eye infections can also use this eye drop.
Refer to This Article for More Information About Eyecare: Healthy Lifestyle For Good Eyesight: The Ultimate Guide To Eye Care
Uses Of Zaha Eye Drop
The prime use of Zaha Eye Drop is to give patients relief from eye infections. People who suffer from bacterial infections in the eyes are advised to use this eye drop. The effective eye drop treats bacterial conjunctivitis with ease.
To get rid of the eye infection, it is necessary to use the eye drop properly. Using the eye drop twice or thrice a day can cure eye infections. Get a prescription from your doctor to buy eye drops from an online pharmacy.
Benefits Of Zaha Eye Drop
- The prime benefit of using Zaha Eye Drop is to give patients relief from bacterial eye infections.
- The compound of the medicine is designed to kill bacteria that cause infection in the eyes.
- The eye drop belongs to the category of Macrolide antibiotics which treats bacterial conjunctivitis.
- The imperative component kills the multiplication of bacteria causing infection in the eyes.
- Using the eye drop can clear the infection in the eyes properly.
- Avoid skipping doses to reap maximum benefits.
- Keep using the eye drop as long as it is prescribed to you.
- Using this eye drop will make sure that bacteria will not affect your eyes again.
The Directions For Use Are As Followed:
Use this eye drop as your eye doctor instructs you. Keep in mind that this eye drop is used for ophthalmic procedures. Tilt your head backward and pull your lower eyelid downward. Instill a drop in the eyelid. After applying a drop, close your eyes gently. Use the drop at least thrice a day. Depending on the eye infection, your doctor will decide how many times you need to use the drop.
- Patients with eye infections are likely to experience side effects after using the eye drop.
- Some common side effects include Irritation in the eyes, stinging and burning in the eyes, and blurred vision.
- Other side effects include dry eye, itching, eye pain, and ocular discharge.
- Some patients with eye infections complain about having facial swelling, nasal congestion, and red itchy welts.
- Contact your medical provider if you go through any of the side effects for many days.
Dosage Of Zaha Eye Drop
Patients with eye infections can come across several dosages of Zaha Eye Drop in pharmacies. Your eye doctor will diagnose your affected eye to know the condition of the eyes. After knowing about the precise eye condition, a doctor will suggest a particular dose. You need to use the dose appropriately. Altering or stopping the dose can cause severe eye issues.
Keep in mind not to overdose the eye drop. In case you take an extra dose, notify your eye doctor at once. Applying additional doses can lead to severe eye problems.
In case you forget to take the eye drop, take it when you recollect. You can use the eye drop thrice a day. If you skip a dose, you can take the missed dose when you recall. Ensure not to miss out on a dose that may not treat eye infections.
Other Best Eye Drops
- Careprost (With Brush) 3ml 0.03%
- Toba Eye Drop 0.3% (5 ml)
- Lotepred Eye Drop of 5 ml
- Just Tears Lubricant 10 ml
- Extralube Eye Drop 10 ml
- Bimat (With Brush) 3 ml (0.03%)
A Guide To Safety
Interactions With Medicines
Stay away from certain drugs when using Zaha Eye Drop. If you have allergies to the constituent, stop using the eye drop. Avoid taking antibiotics or Azithromycin when you use the eye drop. If you have any other eye diseases, inform your eye doctor.
Precautions And Warning
- Store the essential eye drop in the refrigerator at two degree Celsius.
- Avoid wearing contact lenses while taking this eye drop.
- Use eye medicine in pregnant women with caution.
- It is necessary to use eye drops in adolescents and children with utter caution.
- If you suffer from any eye problems, report them to your medical provider.
Store the extremely effective eye medicine out of reach of sun exposure and kids. Place the eye drop at a suitable room temperature. It is necessary to keep the eye drop away from moisture.